Fiesta Invitation With Photo. This listing is for a Personalized digital Invitation. Nothing physical will be shipped!
I will design the invitation shown in the listing with your party details and you will receive the personalized digital files for you to print as many copies as you need for your party.
🌵More FIESTA! Items here:
🌵Matching Items upon request:
★ How does this work? ★
1. Add one (01) item to your cart
2. Paste the following list in the "note to seller" box in your cart and fill it with your info. You can also send the information via Etsy conversations.
*This is very important! I can't start working on your invitation without your info.
- Party date
- RSVP information
- Any other info you would like to include
- Email you want me to send the proof (Only if you're not using the email associated with your Etsy account)
3. Purchase your item
4. Send 1 high-quality picture of each birthday boy or girl via Etsy conversations. If you're not sure about the quality, feel free to send them before you make your purchase and I will check them for you.
★ What happens next? ★
1. You will receive a proof the next business day (I'm working from Monday to Saturday) to your email.
*I occasionally work on Sunday but this is not mandatory, please contact me if you're in a rush.
2. After I get your approval, I will send you the high-resolution files for printing.
★ Please read my shop policies if you have more questions ★
★ Important ★
*This is printable file and no physical items will be mailed to you.
*Colors may vary between online viewing and your actual printed product. All computer monitors display color differently as well as all printers print differently. So please take this into consideration when viewing your design
*I can't make refunds for digital personalized items. For more info regarding cancellations and refunds please contact me.
★••★ COPYRIGHT ★••★
Please do not copy, amend or steal our designs. As committed members of the Etsy community, we regularly check that our designs are not being used elsewhere without permission and we will report anyone found to be doing so.
★••★ Personal Use ★••★
As a client of Printer Fairy, we must remind you that your printable is only for personal use and should be used for its intended purpose. It should not be printed in higher quantities, resold, added to packages, given away or used for any other commercial purpose not listed here. This also refers to any partial usage, amendments or adjustments made after purchase.
If you require any information about this, please contact us.
★••★ FOLLOW US! ★••★
1 business day
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
1. Personal information I collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, and the details for the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of invitations, for example).
2. Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, personalize your designs, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
4. Data Retention
5. Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
6. Your Rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Rocio from Printer Fairy am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Current turnaround time is 1 Business day for Invitations and 1-2 Business days for Boards. *A rush fee is available, please send me a message if you're in a time crunch.
Our business hours are: Monday to Friday (8 am - 5 pm EST)
Saturday (8 am - 12 pm EST)
We're closed on Sunday and Holidays.
No, we are not offering printing at this moment. We have made it really easy for you to print out your printables so it shouldn’t be a problem printing them at home or through a photolab/print shop.
Yes! We're more than happy to customize our designs to fit your needs. Please contact us with your requirements before purchase. Additional fees may apply if the layout needs to be changed, so it’s best to check first.
Please contact us before purchase. Most graphics in our shop can be altered but some of them cannot be changed.
Sadly we can’t! Working on your proof requires time and effort on our part so we are unable to offer samples before payment is processed. Thank you for understanding!
We love custom orders! If you have any special ideas or requirements, please contact us and we will be over the moon to help you.
If you are purchasing a custom invitation, please type the information in the "note to seller" section in the checkout process or send us a convo via Etsy.
When we send your files to your email we need to mark your order as "shipped" but Etsy hasn’t modified this for digital orders. Although a dispatch notice gives the impression that you are going to receive an actual item, all of our items are digital and not physical. Upon purchase or proof approval you will be able to download your item and arrange for it to be printed.
We work and send the proofs via email, we don't use Etsy convos to send proofs or files. You will receive your designs according to our turnaround time and business hours (see above). We will send your files to the email associated with your Etsy account. Please make sure that the email address you provide to us is current as we don’t want your proofs to go astray!
If you don't see our message in your email inbox please check your spam folder. Since our messages contain attachments, some email providers send them to your spam folder. If you still can’t find them, do get in touch and we will resolve the situation as soon as possible.
Absolutely! Just send me a message before purchasing, with your request. Most languages with latin characters will allow using the same fonts as the example you see listed. I will need you to provide the wording in your language.