🌵 EDITABLE WITH CORJL.COM - Fiesta Birthday Invitation with Photo. This listing is for an Editable digital Invitation. Nothing personalized or physical will be shipped!
Please read all the description before purchasing.
★★TRY BEFORE YOU BUY★★
★★ HOW DOES THIS WORK? ★★
1. Purchase 1 item
2. You will receive an email from Corjl within a few minutes with a direct link to access your template. You can also go to corjl.com and sign in with your Etsy email address and Order number (not transaction number).
3. Edit with your info.
*You can use your phone or a computer. With your phone you can change the text, for major edits you'll need to use a computer.
*On this template, you CAN change: name, age, party details. Change font sizes, and colors, try your own photos.
*You CAN'T change: The graphics are embedded on the design and are not editable.
*This template works better with horizontal / landscape photos.
4. Save your changes, and choose your preferred file format: Jpeg with a single invitation or PDF with 2 invites per page.
5. Print your files in your print shop, at home or send it via text or email.
★★ INCLUDED WITH YOUR PURCHASE ★★
- 5X7 Editable Invitation Front + Backside.
✔ No software needed
✔ Edit Instantly with your phone or computer (Read the complete item description to see what is editable on this template)
✔ Add text as needed
✔ Change font size, style and color
✔ Add Images
✔ Save as jpeg to send via text, email or to print at online printshops and photo labs.
✔ Save as PDF to print at home or at a copy center.
★ IMPORTANT ★
*This is a digital file and no physical items will be mailed to you.
*Colors may vary between online viewing and your actual printed product. All computer monitors display color differently as well as all printers print differently. So please take this into consideration when viewing your design
*Your template will be available in your Corjl account for 90 days.
*Refunds are not accepted, but please contact me if you have any problem with your order.
★ More Items on this theme and personalized versions:
★ Matching Items upon request:
★••★ COPYRIGHT ★••★
Please do not copy, amend or steal our designs. As committed members of the Etsy community, we regularly check that our designs are not being used elsewhere without permission and we will report anyone found to be doing so. Graphics by LagartixaShop
★••★ PERSONAL USE ★••★
As a client of Printer Fairy, we must remind you that your printable is only for personal use and should be used for its intended purpose. It should not be printed in higher quantities, resold, added to packages, given away or used for any other commercial purpose not listed here. This also refers to any partial usage, amendments or adjustments made after purchase.
If you require any information about this, please contact us.
★••★ FOLLOW US! ★••★
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
1. Personal information I collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, and the details for the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of invitations, for example).
2. Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, personalize your designs, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
4. Data Retention
5. Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
6. Your Rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Rocio from Printer Fairy am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Current turnaround time is 1 Business day for Invitations and 1-2 Business days for Boards. *A rush fee is available, please send me a message if you're in a time crunch.
Our business hours are: Monday to Friday (8 am - 5 pm EST)
Saturday (8 am - 12 pm EST)
We're closed on Sunday and Holidays.
We are not offering printing ourselves at this moment. However, we have partnered with Prints of Love to offer fast, high quality yet affordable printing. Plus free 2-3 day U.S. shipping and free envelopes! Simply follow this link: https://printsoflove.com/printer-fairy/
to select your print options. They handle the rest!
Yes! We're more than happy to customize our designs to fit your needs. Please contact us with your requirements before purchase. Additional fees may apply if the layout needs to be changed, so it’s best to check first.
Please contact us before purchase. Most graphics in our shop can be altered but some of them cannot be changed.
Sadly we can’t! Working on your proof requires time and effort on our part so we are unable to offer samples before payment is processed. Thank you for understanding!
We love custom orders! If you have any special ideas or requirements, please contact us and we will be over the moon to help you.
If you are purchasing a custom invitation, please type the information in the "note to seller" section in the checkout process or send us a convo via Etsy.
When we send your files to your email we need to mark your order as "shipped" but Etsy hasn’t modified this for digital orders. Although a dispatch notice gives the impression that you are going to receive an actual item, all of our items are digital and not physical. Upon purchase or proof approval you will be able to download your item and arrange for it to be printed.
We work and send the proofs via email, we don't use Etsy convos to send proofs or files. You will receive your designs according to our turnaround time and business hours (see above). We will send your files to the email associated with your Etsy account. Please make sure that the email address you provide to us is current as we don’t want your proofs to go astray!
If you don't see our message in your email inbox please check your spam folder. Since our messages contain attachments, some email providers send them to your spam folder. If you still can’t find them, do get in touch and we will resolve the situation as soon as possible.
Absolutely! Just send me a message before purchasing, with your request. Most languages with latin characters will allow using the same fonts as the example you see listed. I will need you to provide the wording in your language.